The world's leading brand of organic Palmyra sugar
Imagine a sugar alternative that not only sweetens your favourite foods and drinks but also gives you sustained energy, improves your mood, reduces stress and helps you sleep better.
Introducing SugaVida, the healthiest natural sugar on the planet. It’s delicious, it’s nutritious and it’s packed with vitamins and minerals. What’s more, SugaVida is the only known plant based source of bio-available vitamin B12!
Harvested from the Palmyra tree in Southern India, SugaVida is ethically and sustainably produced and has been a cherished part of Ayurvedic medicine for over 5,000 years.Buy Yours
- Suitable for baking, cooking, sprinkling on food and stirring in drinks
- Low GI of 35
- Rich in Vitamin B12
- Low fructose
- Diabetic friendly (as part of a healthy diet), so no sugar crashes
- Vitamin and mineral rich
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Gluten free
- Can help curb addiction to refined sugar
- Ethically and sustainably farmed
- 100% organic
SugaVida Turmeric Lattes
The only Master Blended Turmeric Lattes in the World with a Great Taste Award
Our Ayurvedic inspired blends contain a fusion of the finest quality turmeric, organic black pepper & SugaVida; the world’s most nutritious natural sweetener. Bursting with B vitamins and essential minerals, these healing elixirs are the most delicious way of unleashing the powerful health benefits of turmeric. SugaVida Turmeric Lattes are the perfect alternative to coffee and are available in 3 delicious flavours; Original, Spicy Ginger & Great Taste Award winning Cardamom.Buy Yours
- Antioxidant & anti- inflammatory
- Supports digestive health
- Over 1g of highest grade organic turmeric per serving
- Master blended for optimal curcumin absorption
- Great Taste Award winning blend
- 100% Organic - no GMO
- Gluten, dairy, caffeine & refined sugar free
- Convenient instant drink
- The only turmeric latte with B vitamins and minerals
- Source of bioavailable vitamin B12 - essential for vegans
- Great value - Over 37 servings per 300g pouch
“SugaVida adds a welcome sweetness yet has a low glycaemic index of 35 so does not play havoc with your blood glucose levels, and will help to curb sugar cravings. And, while table sugar (sucrose) provides ‘empty calories’, with no added micronutrients, SugaVida contains plant-based vitamins and minerals, including iron, magnesium, calcium and vitamin B12"
Dr Sarah Brewer, MD, GP, Registered Nutritionist, Nutritional Therapist & Author.